Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two days with my kids!

My two oldest daughters were here yesterday and the day before. On Tuesday they came over to help me, and my son, clean out our cabin/storage shed. It was a MESS! The cabin also gets used as a hunting shack come fall, so it needed to be done. It took us only 2 hours with all of us working. That surprised me; I thought it would take much longer.

Yesterday they came again for "Game Day". We have game day once a month at our house. We are all avid game players and this is a fun time for us. We played "Settlers of Catan", "Loot", "Skullduggery", "States and Capitals" and "Slueth". The hardest part is trying to watch all the little ones while we are playing games. We have four between the ages of almost 2 and close to 5! The almost 5 year old, Tabbi, is my daughter. My grandsons are Drake; almost 2 and Andre; almost 3. And my grandaughter Becca, will be 3 in February.

1 comment:

Ray Hamel said...

Ryan and I really like Pandemic (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/30549). Mostly we play Sorry! and Uno.

Ray